HIGH SPEED FOLD UP DOORS
Giesse Logistics creates folding door solutions that are adapted to the needs of each customer. Impact-resistance, insulation capability, and resistance to atmospheric agents, all are characteristic of our Fold-Up® doors range. The high-speed folding door is ideal for all industrial activities requiring frequent motion of personnel and equipment
Folding doors have certain technical qualities.
- he fold-up door’s technical attributes improve its functionality. The folding door has a galvanized steel frame, although it is also available in varnished steel if needed. The electric cables are protected by their situation running through the side columns.
- The PVC fabric curtain slides on side rails and is strengthened with horizontal bars to aid folding and increase the interior’s protection from inclement weather.
- The opening/closing mechanism is activated by a lateral start push button, which engages a series of lifting belts, allowing the door to open and close.
- High-speed folding doors withstand heavy gusts for maximum safety. In addition, because the light curtain system immediately shuts off in the event of a hit, it makes it easier for operators and items to pass through.
- The seals’ supreme tightness enables environmental isolation and noise insulation, as well as protecting sensitive items from temperature changes.
Automatic folding doors have a lot of advantages
- Fold-up PVC industrial doors have remarkable properties that greatly boost the efficiency of your operations. They are especially adaptable, flexible and sturdy, making them suitable for practically any purpose.
- Giesse high-speed fold-up doors adhere to current regulations in terms of quality, resulting in a top-of-the-range service.
- Companies who pick fold-up doors benefit from a space-saving option; the steel structure and the PCV curtain do not obstruct continuous traffic, but they do help to speed up and simplify operations.
- The acoustic isolation provided by the PVC industrial door is excellent, and installation is simple.
|Operator||Frontal or lateral|
|Max clear passage||W 7500 x H 6000 mm|
|Upper beam size||400 x 200 mm|
|Rail||Including electrical conduits|
|Opening controls||Start / Stop push button|
|Curtain||PVC 1200 gr/sqm|
|Windows||1 row 1000 x 300 mm each|
|Installation||Inside / Outside|
|Wind resistance||Class 2|
|Belts||For curtain lifting|